We spend way too much time in an office, when we should be out-doors, doing fun things instead. Wouldn't you agree?
But being out and about all day, everyday is rarely an option (for most of us). So why don't we try to brighten that space where we spend most of our waking hours, with objects that are utiliatrian, minimal and fun, all at once?
The Fashion BARN shows you how!
1. For all you coffee lovers, The Urban Tweeter Mugs.
Conversation starters, ice breakers, call them what you may. They are a set of absolutely adorable mugs that are sure to drive away the morning blues
2. Nostalgia meets functionality in this unique take on desk accessories. Meet the PlayPlane.
Made in coated steel, it can be used to hold a photograph, a memo, a card, a menu, or perhaps, a surprise message!
Inspired by the ebb and flow of water, these copper glasses are sure to take you right back to simpler times. Juxtaposing the unbroken, effortless glide of water with sharp, elegant geometry, these glasses reminisce memories of an old tradition, in a dapper, young avatar.
4. If you are in Bangalore, India, try the Pentagon Organic Terrarium - we absolutly love this, but infotunately shipping is limited to this region only!
- The Purple Hangar - Anahe, Indranagar, Bangalore - July 15th
- Black Taxi - Courtyard Mariott, Ahemedabad - July 28th, 29th
- The Inde pop-up - Mountain View, CA - August 15th to Sept 5th
I am beautiful